Bosch EV800 Series 30 Amp Single Bollard Level 2 240V EV Charging Station
The EV800 Series Bollard Single is a great choice for commercial and public EV charging. It's the perfect charging solution for retail locations, restaurants, hotels, public parking areas, schools, apartments, office buildings, or airports. Drivers simply pull up, plugin and charge.
The durable galvanized steel bollard is designed to tolerate harsh weather, vandalism, and light impact. The Bollard Single has a 23-foot charging cord, the longest by industry standards, which offers maximum versatility to drivers of all-electric vehicles.
The decorative sleeve that covers the bollard is made from post-consumer recycled materials and comes in a variety of colors.
- Plug-In: No
- Hardwired: Yes
- Cord Length: 23'
- Dimensions: Diameter 7.2" Height 58"
- Amperage: 30 amps
- Voltage: 95 VAC - 264 VAC
- Input/Output Power: 7.2 kW
- Input Current: 32 Amps (maximum); 12A, 16A, 24A available / adjustable
- Breaker Size: 40 Amps; settings at 15A/20A/30A available
- Connector/Cable: SAE J1772
- Mounting: Pedestal
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Temperature Rating: -30°F to +150°F (-35°C to +66°C )
- Enclosure: NEMA Type 4X; rain, sleet, snow, ice, cold, and heat resistant