Delta's newly-launched 25kW Wallbox DC Quick EV Charger aims to improve convenience to EV drivers. The fast charger features a SAE combo charge connector.
Beside its fast charging features (the 24kWh battery of a Nissan Leaf can be recharged from 0% to 80% in approx. 40 minutes), the system offers a pluggable modular power system architecture for a meaningful reduction in installation and maintenance costs.
Delta's EV Charging Solutions feature RFID and mobile app user access, which make these EV chargers ideal for various commercial applications like EV parking, fleet charging and also residential.
- SAE Combo charging port
- DIN 70121 / CHAdeMO compliance
- Max. output power: 25kW
- Output voltage range: 200-500Vdc (SAE Combo); 50-500Vdc (CHAdeMO)
- Max. 94% power efficiency
- RFID card reader for user authentication
- Network connectivity (OCPP)
- Type 3R protection and IK08 vandal-proof casing
- Available in 3 power inputs
- 3 phase, 208 volt
- 3 phase, 480 volt
- 1 phase, 240 volt
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.